Principal Product Manager - Search
Your Next Challenge:
As an E-commerce Product Manager you will be responsible for the product strategy for the Search experience on iStock.com and GettyImages.com. You will identify customer problems and will work closely with a team of designers, engineers, researchers, and business stakeholders to deliver new products, or enhance those already in market, to help our customers be successful.
Who You Are:
You are a natural leader who is business-savvy, customer-driven, and has experience with Search Products and E-commerce. You’re a great collaborator, able to work up, down, and across the organization, and you can motivate a cross-functional team towards a common goal. You’re a data-driven individual, with a focus on execution and impact, and are able to bring projects from concept to completion.
What You’ll Need:
- Develop an understanding of Getty Images; it’s customers, business, and platforms
- Become the expert of the customer, competition, business data, and inner workings of your Product
- Leverage your understanding of our customers and business to create a customer-driven roadmap for your remit
- Turn plans into reality by working closely with Design, Engineering, Research and Business Stakeholders to iteratively deliver new products and feature enhancements
- Leverage qualitative and qualitative insights from iterations and product and feature launches to inform the direction of your roadmap
- Manage new products and feature enhancements from concept to launch, inclusive of go-to-market strategy
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 7+ years relevant experience in Product Management, or equivalent experience in related roles
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High level of maturity
- Experience with global Search and E-commerce platforms
- Experience with Agile development
- Natural leader and collaborator
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to balance long-term and short-term goals, customer and business needs
Who We Are:
Getty Images is one of the most trusted and esteemed sources of visual content in the world, with over 300 million assets including photos, videos, and music, available through its industry-leading sites www.gettyimages.com and www.istock.com. The Getty Images website serves creative, business and media customers in nearly every country in the world and is the first-place people turn to discover, purchase and share powerful visual content from the world’s best photographers and videographers. Getty Images works with over 250,000 contributors and hundreds of image partners to provide comprehensive coverage of more than 160,000 news, sport and entertainment events each year, impactful creative imagery to communicate any commercial concept and the world’s deepest digital archive of historic photography.
Getty Images is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Getty Images believes that diversity is critical to our success in moving the world with images and is committed to creating an inclusive, mutually respectful environment which celebrates diversity. We seek to hire on the basis of merit, competence, performance, and business needs.