Principal Product Manager - Virtual Engagement at RealSelf
About the Role:
If you are a data-driven, analytical thinker looking to think big, this role is for you. We are looking for a Principal Product Manager who will help us obsess over and delight our RealSelf community members and grow the RealSelf business. This role is core to RealSelf’s vision to be the go-to advisor for medical aesthetic decisions and purchases by making the experience easy, personal, and trusted. In this role, you will report directly to our Director of Product. This is a very autonomous position ideal for those looking for an entrepreneur-type role with the resources and funding of a global, established startup.
At RealSelf, our teams strive to make a meaningful impact by taking smart risks. We care about learning and value speedy failures as much as we value success. We are accountable to our team members, humble, and demonstrate self-improvement.
In this role, you will:
- Curate and prioritize product ideas and requirements through qualitative and quantitative analyses, A/B testing, and customer research
- Own major, company-wide initiatives which delight our users and contribute to to the growth of the RealSelf business
- Be hands-on in developing roadmaps, priorities, and features, writing user stories, refining product backlogs, and managing tradeoffs on scope, resources and timelines as appropriate
- Be embedded with a dedicated sprint team including as Product Owner, Engineering, and User Experience and Design, while collaborating and communicating with business leaders across the company to drive results
- Coordinate and prioritize conflicting requirements in a fast-paced, changing environment with a variety of stakeholders
- Be responsible for communicating all aspects of your product initiatives and evangelizing the product vision across the organization
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive; demonstrated ability to have fun and inspire team
- Detailed and results-oriented, able to analyze data to justify product decisions and apply key learnings
- Able to champion the cause of our users
- Take initiative and produce results
- Experience delivering mobile (native & web) products
- A record of delivering initiatives from concept through completion
- Balance the needs of the business with world-class UX, tempered by the realities of building and maintaining engineered systems at scale
- Savvy with agile software development practices
- Communicate and collaborate effectively
- 6+ years in a consumer-facing PM/TPM role
- You have prior online booking experience (highly preferred, but not required)
Travel: Travel is not required for this role.
This role is open to fully remote candidates in most states. Working remotely from a primary residence outside the United States is currently not permitted.
We believe in inclusiveness, equal pay, and giving back. With COVID-19 we have become a more remote and distributed workforce that understands the value of internal connections and collaboration across all teams.
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make the experience of choosing a procedure and connecting with the right doctor easy, personal, and trusted. Since 2006 our authentic reviews, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped tens of millions of people explore their options, from skincare to laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors, we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our RealSelf At Work Blog to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.