STEM skills are increasingly important to our future workforce, yet more than 60% of students in kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math within their own grade-level. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and reaching their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology that inspires students and empowers teachers.
At DreamBox, we’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. We believe all children can excel at learning, no matter where they start, where they live, or who they are. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning™ platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping nearly 5 million students and 200k educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. And as a rapidly growing tech company, we are just getting started. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
About the Role:
As a Principal Product Manager, you'll partner with engineers one minute, design, marketing, and other key team members the next to drive the roadmap for DreamBox’s award-winning, game-based student experience and/or educator dashboard. You'll analyze data to understand usage and customer feedback to inform product features and iterations that optimize learning and student engagement.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a small, high energy, rapidly growing company at an exciting time in the development of EdTech. Check us out at DreamBox.com and see what our teachers and students think on twitter.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Establish product vision, goals and develop a product roadmap to achieve them
- Wrestle hard strategic, technical, and design problems to the resolution, driving alignment with various partners to identify and design innovative solutions that benefit students and teachers
- Understand, prioritize and advocate for the customer’s needs. Drive research where needed; Interacting directly with students, teachers, and industry gurus
- Define and analyze key metrics and experiments to inform decision-making and measure success
- Communicate data, insights and business requirements clearly, distilling complexity down to its essence
- Collaborate cross-functionally through the development process to bring features to life
- Seek opportunities to improve team practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related STEM experience
- 8+ years of Product Management experience owning a product roadmap for a breakthrough product through multiple iterations
- Shown strength with model building, defining metrics and running experiments and testing
- EdTech experience is not required
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description