Principal Product Manager
We are looking for a leader to join our group and help us develop the strategy and vision for the engineering team. You will develop and look after product roadmaps and features based on team strategy and vision. This role is cross-functional - you will work closely with engineering, operations, and outside sales team.
- Create and maintain team’s roadmap and milestones with strategic priorities in mind.
- Define features, write product specs, facilitate user studies, iterate on feedback, help write test plans, manage the backlog, and ultimately ship in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with engineering, operations, and outside sales team.
- Ensure your team is prioritizing appropriately and synthesize trade-offs that must be made.
- Represent the team in communication with cross functional teams.
- Perform market research and analysis.
- Lead and guide product manager team.
- Proven track record as a Product Manager
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and evaluate new ideas with internal and external partners
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Broad technical breadth and depth including familiarity with modern software engineering practices, CICD, and automation
- Open to change and demonstrated ability to operate in an ambiguous environment, with minimal supervision across multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in payments industry highly desirable
- 5+ Years experience
Gravity Payments is a local payment processor that provides support for small to mid-sized businesses by providing the lowest rates on their credit card processing and the highest level of customer service that is unmatched by competitors. We have helped businesses in the Northwest and throughout the country save thousands on their credit card processing and enjoy the added value of our high-touch customer service.