Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
The North America Product team at Remitly is creating an outstanding, seamless, cross-channel customer experience from the first time a customer on-boards to the moments they transact securely. As a Product Analyst on this team, you will work with a team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to drive product improvements for our customers. You will propose data-driven hypotheses to improve our customer experience as well as design and analyze A/B tests. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on the business. You will report directly to our Director of Product Analytics.
What You'll Do:
- Develop insightful metrics that cut beyond the surface level to product adoption, retention, and engagement.
- Analyze user behavior to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and build a shared understanding of how our users are engaging with the platform.
- Promote insight generation through advanced business analytics to improve our post-purchase customer journeys.
- Partner with Product Management to build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs for the team including setting goals and evaluating potential opportunities.
- Ensure data-driven decision-making by aggregating data across multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Explain the methods behind your analyses and validate your results. Once you have data to support your ideas, you're willing to advocate for and move your recommendations forward.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field).
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in a product or customer analytics role.
- Experience focused on feature and usage metrics, customer segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns
- Experience uncovering insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
- Experience with technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer