Product Designer, Core Experience - Location Flexible at Dropbox
The Core Experience team’s mission is to create a simple, easy to use, and best-in-class experience for our users to store, share and access their files on web and desktop. As a Product Designer focused on the most-used surfaces and functionalities in Core Dropbox, you will play a crucial role in improving the experience for users who store, share, and work with their content in Dropbox. You will flex your user-centric muscles and play a leading role in discovery, experimentation, and creating seamless experiences for our users. You will contribute to the short-term and long-term vision for our team and drive brainstorms, design sprints and other creative workshops. You’ll craft simple, usable flows and make complex actions feel easy. You’ll build deep knowledge and expertise about customer needs and your product space, and spread principles and best practices throughout the company.Responsibilities
- Drive the full design process for your team, and ship high-quality features and experiences.
- Work with Research & PM partners to understand our customers and their problems, while setting a vision and strategy for Dropbox.
- Collaborate with your team to explore and build effective solutions, making Dropbox an indispensable tool for everyday work.
- Become an active and engaged member of the Dropbox Design community.
- Owns the end-to-end design process from problem discovery all the way through to final execution, and feels excited to work on one of the most highly-trafficked surfaces in Dropbox.
- Loves experimentation, prototyping, and exploring complex problem and solution spaces.
- Is skilled in visualizing and articulating complexity.
- Thinks broadly, not just across design and product, but also technical implementation models, business models and product strategy.
- Thinks about the big picture behind their work, and participates in building the future of Sharing for Dropbox.
- Energized by working with cross functional peers, working with Research, Customer Experience, Marketing and other teams to gather insights about our customers.
- Enjoys working closely with Engineers, Product Managers, Content Designers, and other Designers to ship experiences the team can be proud of.
- Military Veterans encouraged to apply!