Product Integration Manager
Product Integration Manager
Expedia is seeking a Product Integration Manager within the Enablement Solutions organization of Lodging Partner Services (LPS) focused on driving strategic product and process improvement initiatives across LPS. The Product Integration Manager must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities. The incumbent should be able to provide thought leadership for improving the business, and tactically execute high profile projects focused on driving efficiency, partner experience improvements, or revenue uplift. As a Product Integration Manager, you will play a critical role in identifying and implementing new and innovative products and services for our travel industry partners.
- Drive cross-functional business initiatives and engagement in operational efforts across Account Management, Product Management, and Marketing translating requirements for consumption by technology teams to deliver products to market and ensure smooth rollout of changes.
- Construct hypothesis and conduct experiments to test ideas, learn about user behaviors, and collect data to gain insights and predict the impact of proposed changes.
- Define strategy and influence roadmap capabilities and features, negotiate priorities, and confirm realistic expectations of delivery timelines based on resource constraints and cross team dependencies.
- Develop stakeholder relationships and become a trusted advisor for the business, Serve as a change agent with strong credibility and influence in the organization.
- Facilitate discussion and coordination among operational partners to prioritize requirements and resources in the most effective way.
- Communicate prioritization and trade-off operational decisions to the broader cross-functional team to drive consensus and ensure that those decisions are properly implemented.
- Provide thought leadership for a future state of operational excellence, driving high impact business improvements globally within LPS.
- Engage stakeholders via regular communications/meetings/presentation with updates, and articulate impact of new projects or changes.
- Maintain and refine programs and initiatives, establishing standard methodologies, defining KPIs/metrics to track success, monitor performance, and measure business outcomes.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Reporting teams to conduct analysis and provide data to product and engineering teams to assist in decision-making and improvement initiatives.
- Understand our customers’ and partners’ needs and how they differ by segment.
- Develop the north-star vision and drive adoption of our products and services.
- Stay up to date and in tune with the industry and competitors.
- Partner with operational teams to provide support and resources during and after launches.
- Conduct project review and hold teams accountable when schedule or progress is in jeopardy while maintaining respectful relationships.
- Predict roadblocks and obstacles, establishing meetings or integration points between teams.
- Contribute to program processes, tracking tools, and general project/program management practices, and initiate improvements where needed in order to scale effectively as the organization grows.
Candidate is required to possess demonstrated abilities in the following areas:
- Partnering with senior leadership to understand business goals, analyze opportunities and develop project or product roadmaps.
- Turning ideas and concepts into business requirements and tangible business outcomes.
- Organizing, analyzing and interpreting data to make fact-based decisions and recommendations and drive root cause elimination.
- Developing strategy and communicate across teams and workgroups.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills evidenced by results in past positions.
- Change Management experience including the ability to work with improvement team sponsors to address and overcome barriers.
- Product and Program Management experience including managing projects to completion, driving timelines and accountability, following-up, organizing multiple action plans within multiple functions.
- Diplomatic and tactful communicator at all levels, from individual contributor to executive management, structuring information and utilizing PowerPoint or other resources to convey ideas and actions
- Effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a rapidly changing environment
- Self-starter and decision maker able to perform with minimal supervision.
- Build measurement systems and use/interpret data to evaluate and make business improvement recommendations (experience with SQL, pivot tables, or Tableau a plus)
- High attention to detail
Work Experience and Education Guidelines:
- 5+ years of Program Management, Product Management or combination with technical products/focus areas
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or equivalent required. Advanced degree a plus
- Experience driving transformative change globally across organizations
- Experience with external facing customer or supplier systems, Travel Industry, Contact Centers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to communicate complex issues and influence others internally and externally
- Exceptional quantitative and qualitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability gain the respect of senior management, stakeholders, peers, and partners.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.