Product Manager - Business Intelligence
We are seeking a Business Intelligence Product Manager to help build a foundation for the rapid growth of New Engen’s powerful digital marketing platform. In this role, you will be responsible for directing and achieving cross-team operational objectives, partnering directly with Product, Engineering, Analytics, and business stakeholders to design and build new and innovative features, laying critical data pipeline and architecture groundwork to enable scalable growth. As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for developing products and services. You must possess a strategic understanding of business objectives and be creative enough to help define what we build. In addition, a strong technical data/analytical background is required to produce concrete specifications and work closely with engineering to drive implementation. The ideal candidate has experience building strategic plans, writing detailed requirements, performing analysis, and aligning stakeholders towards common deliverables.
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of data engineering and data infrastructure projects, balancing long-term business strategy and growth projections with short-term business needs
- Build strong collaborative relationships with stakeholders including Analytics & Reporting, Data Engineering, Product, Data Science, Operations, and Performance Marketing teams.
- Partner with stakeholders to write thorough and clear requirements for feature development.
- Work closely with Data Engineering to review and clarify requirements, manage timelines, manage and prioritize UAT feedback.
- Communicate to internal and external stakeholders about upcoming and recent feature releases. Collaborate with internal enablement teams to produce training and documentation as needed.
- Research new data storage and processing technologies to ensure we are building for the future.
- Meet with internal and external stakeholders to understand details of how new feature requests impact the need to develop new data pipelines or make changes to data infrastructure.
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion with ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- 5+ years of combined professional experience in Product Management and/or technical data roles including BI, Analytics, Data Warehousing and Data Engineering. Digital Marketing experience is a huge plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent; Master’s degree preferred.
- Excellent self-management practices and an independent thinker; exceptional work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to understand complex concepts, prioritize initiatives, identify risk and communicate these within all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Excels in a dynamic fast-paced work environment working across multiple teams.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once.