Product Manager, Causal Measurement at Snap Inc.
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager to develop our causal measurement platform! As a member of the Measurement team, you will lead the vision, strategy, development and launch of our next generation of causal measurement products, including conversion lift, brand lift and offline sales lift. Working from our Los Angeles, New York, Seattle, or San Francisco/Mountain View offices, you will identify trends in data, plan short and long term roadmaps, and orchestrate wide-scale product implementation and rollout.
What you'll do:
- Lead the vision, strategy, development and launch of our next generation of causal measurement & products
- Identify and prioritize new ways to measure causal impact across our ad stack
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative information into product requirements
- Define and analyze metrics that inform product strategy and prioritization
- Collaborate with designers, engineers, data scientists, and user researchers to understand patterns and trends and identify new opportunities for growth
- Work with Engineering, Marketing, Data Science, Sales, etc. to build, test, and ship products
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of product management experience or 5+ years of relevant experience in online ad technology
- 2+ years of experience with causal experimentation e.g. randomized control tests (ITT, Ghost ads, PSA, geo experiments), econometric modelling, split testing, etc.
- Experience taking one or more internet products through the full product cycle, from requirements to launch
- Experience defining vision, strategy and roadmap for a software product
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering)
- Bachelor’s or graduate degree in statistics or related field
- Experience taking one or more online advertising or ad measurement product from concept to launch
- Ability to initiate and drive projects from concept to completion with minimal guidance, e.g. startup experience
- Proven ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Experience running or participating in a design sprint
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at [email protected]