Are you a product manager with strong technical skills who is passionate about building exceptional product experiences? Are you interested in an exciting opportunity to help build and grow a platform and two-sided marketplace?
We are searching for the next standout product manager to join our Traveler Partners Group (TPG) Marketplace Ready product team.
TPG powers travel supply for Expedia Group platform and the Marketplace Ready team helps new travel partners join the platform, add new products, and capture value by ensuring their products are ready to succeed!
As the Product Manager for Contracting, you’ll lead the development and optimization of contracting experiences and supporting services to help travel partners establish and manage their commercial relationship with Expedia Group.
You’ll become our leading authority on contracting and a critical component to Expedia Group's future growth and success!
What you will do
- Develop and socialize a strategy to redefine travel partner contracting experiences through self-service.
- Establish trusted services for contract eligibility, contract storage, and product compliance.
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering to define and execute a product roadmap to support the strategy.
- Collaborate with account management and API integration teams to plan for channel integration and rollout.
- Work with the engineering team with an agile approach to define, elaborate, and implement user stories.
- Track and monitor contracting health metrics, run experiments, and optimize for partner efficiency and experience.
Who you are
- Proactive. Able to lead large, sophisticated projects and demonstrate your cross functional experience working with design, engineering, sales, and operations teams.
- Strategic. Have a macro (competition, business) and micro (engineering, operational) understanding of product strategy and prioritize features that deliver the fastest business outcome.
- Passionate About Customers. Balance business, technology, and design priorities while retaining focus on the customer experience.
- Methodical. Experienced with product management methodologies, standards and practices. Think through the ‘whole product’. Realize a product is effective when it drives business results, not just engineering outputs.
- Agile and Scientific. Experienced working in an agile engineering organization. Balance qualitative and quantitative techniques to form and test hypotheses and revise plans based on new information.
- Growing. Willing to entertain new ideas that may conflict with your existing thinking and have an ability to both learn and adapt based on outcomes and feedback.
- Experienced. Have at least three (3) years of experience in a technology-enabled consumer facing company. Experience in online travel and/or a multi-sided marketplace is a plus. BS or BA in equivalent field.
Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a desire to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, Vrbo®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.