Product Manager-CX+EX at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
The Product Management team at Qualtrics is looking for a product leader who will help define and deliver new product experiences that help customers achieve higher business results by leveraging both customer and employee perspectives together. You love working closely with customers to define, design, and deploy innovative solutions to business problems that have a real impact. At Qualtrics you can help the world’s largest companies transform how they differentiate themselves and deliver results while helping Qualtrics, as a rapidly growing company, continue to evolve the Experience Management (XM) category that fuels its success.
Expectations for Success
- Strategy and POD Leadership
- Identify the market opportunities and industries
- Develop a 12 - 18 month roadmap
- Determine the top partners for go to market partnership
- Product Execution:
- Work with customers to define the key use-cases we need to make an impact and differentiate Qualtrics
- Recruit customers to be partners in design and implementation
- Work with engineering to create and execute a plan for product development
- Work with Product Marketing to deliver the solutions to market
Qualifications & Requirements
A great product manager sits at the intersection of business, technology, and design. You’ll be customer-obsessed, strategic, detail-oriented, and highly creative driving with the following primary responsibilities:
- Have a “CEO Mindset” and own the product strategy
- Build and maintain the business case for products, including market opportunity models, user personas, and top use cases
- Manage the entire life cycle
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Assist Marketing team in the go-to-market planning and execution, and messaging and positioning
- Participate in specific sales opportunities (customer demos, roadmap alignment meetings, marketing events etc.)
- Build and improve processes for collecting customer feedback, building requirements, and maintaining long-term roadmap
- Participate in the business development and partnership building activities (demos for potential partners, roadmap alignments)
- Collaborate with other groups within the company to orchestrate successful product outcomes including: Sciences teams, Engineering, Design, Technical Program Management, Delivery, Support, Customer Success, and Product Marketing
- Minimum: BS degree in technology
A Day in the Life
- Metrics to Track:Customer count actively adopting overall solution, Actions attach to mature programs, Active usage of newly released features, new $$ for the business, blockers for sales and CS that are product related
- Collaboration: Foster a fun, challenging and learning environment for the cross-functional teams.
- Mentor: Will mentor and help grow feature PMs in related areas
What differentiates us from other companies:
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories