Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a rapidly growing tech startup based in Kirkland, Washington which is an amazing city 6.4 miles East of downtown Seattle and nestled around beautiful Lake Washington! We also have offices in Beijing and Shenzhen China!
We are a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers should not have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford.
This role is based full-time Kirkland, and we are happy to help new folks relocate to this tech-savvy city.
Why You will make an impact:
You are passionate about IoT and our products and mission. You would like to make an impacting change to people’s lives. Building products that becomes an integral part of our daily lifestyle.
- Collaborate with PMs, researchers and business leaders to define product requirements, provide analytical support, and communicate feedback.
- Directly contribute to the design and development of data platform.
- Implement statistical methods to solve specific business problems utilizing code (Python, R, Scala, etc.).
- Build customer-facing reporting tools to provide insights and metrics which track the growth of business and monitor the health of products.
- Presenting critical data in a format that is immediately useful to answer questions about the inputs and outputs of Forecasting systems and improving their performance.
You already have these qualifications and love what you do!
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline such as Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or Economics.
- Experience of customer-facing (internal/external) product development and product management experience, including defining, launching, and optimizing product and services
- Experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Proficiency in at least one statistical software package such as R, Stata, Matlab, or Python.
- Ability to sketch, wire-frame and/or document basic product workflows and interactions for multiple form factors
- Good sense of data privacy and data security
- Love playing and building up IoT devices by yourself.
Bonus points if you can say yes to any or all of the following:
- 2+ years work experience of building platform products or internal tools.
- 2+ years work experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, and communication.
- Familiar with ETL, AWS DynamoDB and ELK.
- Strong project management skills. Understand technical tradeoffs and opportunity costs and make quick, business decisions with your engineering team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively advocate technical solutions to research scientists, engineering teams and business audiences.
If this sounds too good to be true and you are ready to be part of #teamwyze then we want to hear from you! Please send us your resume or detailed LinkedIn profile and tell us a little about yourself with a cover letter that showcases some of the outstanding things you can do!
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’s how we do things!
Read Full Job Description