Product Manager, DocSend at Dropbox (Remote)
We are looking for a passionate, versatile Product Manager that can collaborate cross-functionally to ship delightful products that will set the standard for how businesses send, track, and control their most critical materials. You must have a track record of shipping user-focused products, conducting user research, working cross-functionally with engineering, support, marketing, customer success, and design. In this role you will work directly with an engineering team to develop new, user-facing features and functionality. It will be your job to deeply understand our business and our users’ needs and advocate for solutions that advance both. You will gather feedback, set goals, help engineers make tradeoffs, and coordinate the launch of each new project. After launch, you’ll be responsible for developing meaningful metrics and tracking them over time to establish a program of continuous innovation and improvement.Responsibilities
- Build a powerful product that’s easy to learn, simple to use, and grows to meet its users’ complex needs.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users using all the means at your disposal, including direct interviews, focus groups, surveys, and operational and support data.
- Create a program of continuous improvement for the product including a prioritized roadmap of features and capabilities that engages our users and motivates our development teams.
- Realize big, impactful initiatives from start to finish, articulating a vision, gathering and scoping requirements, planning and coordinating development, and shipping iterative improvements.
- Launch highly visible, well documented features and improvements with pace and quality, collaborating with marketing, support, customer success, and sales.
- Define new product goals working closely with engineers, designers, senior leaders, and other PMs.
- 3 - 6 years as a Product Manager working on user-facing products
- Comfort with using data to make technical product decisions
- A deep curiosity about our users and their businesses
- A track record of building and shipping user-friendly products
- A passion for building teams and making your colleagues successful
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A keen eye for details