Product Manager- Drone Automation
As the company expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Product Management organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
In this role as Product Manager of Drone Automation, you will work closely with Product Management, Engineering and Vendor Management to shape the end-to-end experience for pilots. This role will drive the strategy, product definition and execution of EagleView's UAS technical solutions and operations. This role will create, develop and deploy UAS solutions to a diverse network of Part 107 Certified drone vendors, engage directly with UAS technology providers on partnerships, and work closely with internal engineering teams to define and develop unique technical solutions for our UAS network.
This role is ideal for a person that enjoys developing and nurturing partnerships while also working directly with engineering on proprietary technical solutions.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable serving both internal and external customers with technology solutions that not only meet customer needs today, but scale as the company grows and expands its product offerings.
- Collaborate directly with leading UAS providers
- Define a strategy for managing Part 107 Certified UAS operators and vendors
- Define a scalable UAS operational plan that can be leveraged across industry verticals
- Collaborate with executives to define EagleView's long term UAS regulatory strategy
- Drive high levels of automation to ensure scalability
- Define and develop tools for vendors and UAS operators to streamline workflows and increase utilization
- Work cross functionally with leadership in Engineering, Operations, Program Management, and Sales to ensure solution alignment with current needs as well as a "future-proofing" the technology strategy
- Work with executives and division managers on cross-company projects
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together".
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- BA/BS required
- 7+ years experience with some combination of program management, product management, strategy, consulting or an equivalent field
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Ability to dive into the technical details with engineering leads
- Action-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong communicator in written and verbal form; ability to quickly transition from high level topics down into the details
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.