Awesome tech is made by awesome people. And we’re always looking for new team members who bring the energy, passion, commitment, and collaboration that has made Auth0 the great company it is today.
So what do we exactly build? Auth0 is an authentication and authorization platform designed by developers, for developers. Basically, we make companies’ login boxes safe, secure, and seamless for anyone logging in. Our mission is to secure the world’s identities so innovators can innovate. But it’s a big mission that requires a lot of teamwork.
Words, code, or people, whatever your skill, there’s a place for you here.
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Our extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures billions of logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based on our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team!
We are hiring for a new role in our Identity and Access Management (IAM) product domain, which sits at the core of Auth0 and is the engine that drives our business.
This is an incredible opportunity to shape the future of Auth0’s identity federation services, which help users authenticate with their corporate and social providers securely, with minimum friction.
This is a high-impact role that requires you to understand how identity federation works, and shape how to better integrate with existing identity providers. You will determine the best way for customers to adapt standard protocols like SAML, OIDC, WS-Fed for their specific integration scenarios. Technical experience with federation protocols, identity standards, and a fierce curiosity and strong collaboration skills are your keys to success.
We're looking for a technical product manager who can:
- Define a compelling strategy and iterative multi-year roadmap for Auth0’s identity federation features, including our extensibility pipeline, how claims are mapped through the pipeline, how to integrate with other identity providers beyond the login flow and federated login in native applications.
- Work directly with internal and customer's technical teams to understand the nuances and complex scenarios that warrant innovative features and creative solutions.
- Be the subject matter expert for identity federation, working with other product teams and technical field teams to understand upcoming initiatives, conduct competitive analysis and design innovative, differentiated approaches to integrate with other identity providers; maintain a pulse on advancements and emerging industry trends and establish Auth0 at the forefront of identity federation.
- Produce content to feed the product marketing and documentation teams.
- Define and track SLOs, SLAs, KPIs and success metrics.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a technical/engineering background with exposure to identity standards and protocols.
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to engage with and understand application developers and their needs.
- Have 3+ years of experience as a product manager or related role.
- Experience using developer tools/platforms.
- Think big and small; assemble a vision and the strategy/tactics to get there.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills.
- Are self-motivated and have experience working remotely.
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less).
- Preferred: Identity experience; knowledge of how common authentication mechanisms work, profiling, MFA, etc.
- You can learn more about our hiring process here.
- Are currently located in Canada or the United States.
- #US; #CA;
Auth0 makes the internet safer by safeguarding billions of login transactions each month.
Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles. We practice N+1>N which applies to everything from our people to how we iterate our tech; we believe in one team, one score; and we give a shit about everything we do.
Research shows that candidates from underrepresented backgrounds often don’t apply unless they meet all the job criteria. We aren’t looking for someone who ticks every single box on a page; we’re looking for lifelong learners and people who can make us better with their unique experiences. If you think you’d be a great fit, then please get in touch to tell us about yourself.
Auth0, recently acquired by Okta, is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.