As a Product Manager in the Growth Platform team, you will lead your technical cross functional team (engineering, design, data science, research, marketing) to inflect Dropbox growth during a pivotal time as the company expands beyond its $1.9B core sync & share business into faster growing digital organization and collaboration products.
You will enable high visibility initiatives that drive company’s long-term strategy and roadmap for new growth directions that introduce Dropbox to small businesses, creators, and consumers. You will execute projects with engineers, designers, analysts and marketers in a fast-paced environment. The role requires a mix of technical fluency, relentless execution, and cross-functional leadership. You will be responsible for enabling compliance across Dropbox’s web experiences and delivering a best in class platform to support growth experiments. Responsibilities
- Drive compliance initiatives for the Dropbox web experience.
- Lead and guide the roadmap for compliance initiatives and work with a cross-functional team of engineering, design, legal and analytics partners.
- Build capabilities for the Dropbox growth platform to enable fast paced and iterative growth experimentation.
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product partners to influence shared cross-team directions and manage risks or trade-offs. Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams in scrappy ways.
- 2+ years of experience building platform products.
- Experienced in iterative product development culture a must. Ideally experienced in working through ambiguous and complex technical projects. Full stack software delivery experience a plus!
- Strong technical acumen; Shipped highly successful self-serve products in B2B or consumer tech; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web, desktop, or mobile clients.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Excels at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency. Maven at proactively managing upwards.
- Passionate about metrics and data, collaborative tools and workflow products, storage and security.