Product Manager, IAM
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case. We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer.
We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
More than 700,000 unique users visit Auth0.com each month due to our compelling content and the functionality of our identity platform. Your customers will range from two developers in a dorm room to the largest enterprises on the planet.
We are hiring for a key role in our Product organization to lead a product team in the Identity and Access Management (IAM) domain. The IAM product domain sits at the core of Auth0 and is the engine that drives our business. We’re looking for a technically savvy product manager to deliver solutions that empower customers to realize the value of the Auth0 platform. This is a high-impact role that requires you to understand the business challenges and use-cases of our customers across multiple verticals and collaborate with identity experts to shape the product roadmap. Experience in IAM, identity protocols, user management, and IDaaS is highly desirable. A fierce curiosity and strong collaboration skills are your keys to success.
- Conduct product research and discovery with your Triad
- Analyze and synthesize signals from multiple sources: users, field teams, market data, competitive analysis, and others
- Define the near and long-term strategy and socialize it with stakeholders
- Work daily as a member of a dedicated team with engineering and design, organized around a shared mission
- Develop and test product hypotheses, working in a lean and iterative way
- Define and track KPIs and success metrics for your product area
- Work with cross-functional partners in Product Marketing and our field teams to enable successful feature launches
- Create assets to guide product development work (framing documents, user story maps, opportunity canvases, stories for implementation)
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have 3+ years of a experience as a product manager, preferably in a startup environment, with a minimum of 5 years working in the software industry
- Have experience working on technology platforms
- Are a champion for collaborative, iterative product discovery, and embrace your role as a member of a cross-disciplinary team
- Have exposure to lightweight product development methods such as user story mapping or rapid prototyping
- Are curious about new technology and exhibit a strong desire to learn
- Have a degree of technical fluency that allows you to communicate with and understand your target audience (developers)
- Love the work of identifying and deeply understanding customer problems
- Exhibit user empathy and seek their input at all stages of the product life cycle
- Like to get your hands dirty and use the products you build daily
- Know how to make the complex approachable for users at all skill levels
- Are self-motivated and have experience working remotely
- Can travel domestically or internationally when required (15% or less)
- Have experience working in identity management is a plus
You can learn more about our hiring process here.
Preferred Time Zones:
- (GMT-4); (GMT-5);
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description