Product Manager - Infrastructure
EagleView is transforming the way companies use data about the physical world by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing environment. EagleView imagery reveals the finest and most important details, and computer vision helps companies gain actionable insights into any location-from anywhere. By delivering timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Product Management organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
In this role as Product Manager - Infrastructure, you will work to define products and strategy for infrastructure customers such as utilities, telecom providers and oil & gas providers. This role is ideal for a person that enjoys developing and nurturing new partnerships while also working directly with engineering on proprietary technical solutions.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable serving customers with technology solutions that not only meet customer needs today, but scale as the company grows and expands its product offerings.
- Collaborate directly with multiple customer segments and balance competing priorities
- Define a scalable product development plan that can be leveraged across industry verticals
- Collaborate with industry executives to define EagleView's long term strategy
- Drive high levels of automation to ensure scalability
- Define and develop tools and implementation strategies for customers to streamline workflows and increase utilization
- Work cross functionally with leadership in Engineering, Operations, Program Management, and Sales to ensure solution alignment with current needs as well as a "future-proofing" the technology strategy
- Work with executives and division managers on cross-company projects
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together".
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing
- measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
- 7+ years experience with some combination of program management, product management, strategy, consulting or an equivalent field
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Ability to dive into the technical details with engineering leads
- Action-oriented and self-motivated
- Strong communicator in written and verbal form; ability to quickly transition from high level topics down into the details
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.