Product Manager, Insurance & Egencia Advantage at Expedia Group
Egencia is one of the leading corporate travel management companies in the world and part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
Expedia has invested twice the amount on technology advancement in the last year than any of Egencia’s competitors and this means we’re growing, and growing fast. In 2015, Egencia grew over its largest competitors 2x faster and we have BIG growth plans.
Are you a Product Manager that's strong in execution and strategy? Do you want to be a mover and shaker in the world of product transformation? This could be the role for you!
Who You Are:
- You will have end-to-end product ownership of a product portfolio geared towards increasing traveler satisfaction and peace of mind. In that area, you’ll be responsible for researching and deeply understanding customer needs, defining and prioritizing the work, and delivering to market improvements
- You will work with a dedicated scrum team of engineers as well as a UX designers to develop and execute on your plans
- You will collaborate on all aspects related to the launch plan with stakeholders across the company
- You will work across the organization (including but not limited to product marketing, analytics, legal & compliance, account management, and customer support) to bring new features to market, manage them over time, and deliver business results while communicating and influencing effectively
- You will own business outcomes and be responsible for hitting associated targets by improving and re-imagining the product experiences you manage
- You will partner with a team of analysts to develop experiments, collect data, and analyze results to identify and act on opportunities to optimize the offer
- You will be a critical partner in shaping the overall strategy and roadmap of your Product, as well as a culture-setter and contributor to the broader product team
- You will drive data driven observations and test & learn hypothesis to continually improve our traveler’s experience with the app to increase app usage and engagement
What You Bring:
- 2-5 years in a product management role. Travel, or B2B product management experience is a plus
- You have a strong drive to explore and understand customer needs while also working towards execution to get things done in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Works independently on requirements, lead dependencies, and problem solving for an area of ownership within the product
- Defining the product and customer experience with high quality business requirements and user stories that give clear guidance to your design and engineering partners. Ability to take larger goals and break them down into iterative, actionable milestones
- You possess the ability to drive execution but also to step back and help shape a broader strategy
- Technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate well with product, technology, analytics and business partners
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-LS1Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.