Product Manager Intern
As EagleView expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the Product Management organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
The Product Manager Intern will quantify the strategic opportunities to expand EagleView's vSite offering beyond current markets. This role will be accountable for the timely and accurate completion of multiple strategic initiatives occurring simultaneously.
This role is ideal for a person that enjoys developing and nurturing partnerships while also working directly with engineering on proprietary technical solutions. The ideal candidate must be comfortable serving both internal and external customers with technology solutions that not only meet customer needs today, but scale as the company grows and expands its product offerings.
- Quantify market opportunities for vSite solutions outside of insurance underwriting
- Identify and stack rank mission-critical property attributes required for market penetration in new segments
- Create industry "heat map" for new industry segments, TAM, and market defensibility
- Quantify Computer Vision performance requirements for Good/Better/Best product tiers in each market segment
- Work with Data Science team to quantify imagery requirements to deliver on the Computer Vision performance requirements described above
- Clearly articulate go-to-market strategy for top two new vSite segments and present to C-Suite executives
You're our ideal candidate if you are…
- Intellectually curious and analytical – You have a good balance of business, technology, and market knowledge and can quickly analyze a situation and ask the right questions.
- Goal-oriented and tenacious – You're self-motivated and structured in how you tackle and bring projects to a close. You enjoy the challenge of figuring out creative solutions to problems.
- A good communicator and collaborator – You're proactive and clear in your communications to a variety of audiences. You're a team player who appreciates collaborating with a variety of functions with different perspectives. You enjoy "bringing it all together".
- A multi-tasker – You can prioritize activities and deliverables, manage multiple projects effectively and drive them to completion with a focus on producing measurable results
- Able to deal with ambiguity – You can be flexible and agile to adjust plans and strategy and apply new learning.
- A big picture thinker – You can think strategically about a portfolio of solutions and contribute to broader product and go-to-market strategy for a product family.
- Current MBA or M.S. student
- 4+ years experience with some combination of Software, Enterprise Software, Cloud development, strategy, consulting or an equivalent field
- Program Management, Product Management, of SW development experience preferred
- A good sounding board for others, with low ego, and ability to anticipate the dynamic needs of both internal and external customers
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across departments
- Strong communicator in written and verbal form; ability to quickly transition from high level topics down into the details
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success
EagleView is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.