Product Manager - Mobile Apps at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the role:
The Remitly mobile apps are the core product experience for most of Remitly's customers. The Remitly apps team works to create the best mobile experience for Remitly's millions of customers and to help teams across Remitly to develop app-first features with speed, stability and scale. As product manager for our mobile apps you'll own features across these goals; you'll report to a Principal Product Manager.
- Lead definition, development and launch of features partnering with engineering, design, product and business stakeholders.
- Engage with our customers and proxies (data, research, insights) to understand customer needs and experiences to inform features, roadmap and evaluation.
- Develop data-driven frameworks for evaluating and prioritizing investments. Measure and summarize outcomes (qual and quant) and progress against goals.
- Create an app that's great for all of Remitly's customers, regardless of their device, their locale, or their technical or financial experience. Establish and hold the bar on product and feature quality.
- Become the mobile platform expert at Remitly. Share your expertise across the company and ensure that all teams take advantage of the leading edge capabilities that iOS and Android offer.
At Remitly our cultural values guide everything we do. This role is all about customer centricity, aiming for the stars, sweating the details, empathetic partnership and being an owner. We'd love to talk to you if:
- 2+ years of experience in a product management or technical product management role; experience partnering with designers and engineers to ship features.
- A passion (and sense) for great product design, demonstrated experience diving into the technical details, and a strong grasp of technical product management fundamentals.
- Experience with customer research and an enthusiasm for getting closer to your customers.
- Analytical fluency: you know how to measure things to know if they work, can build a data-driven business case, and aren't afraid of diving into analysis.
- Expertise and established enthusiasm for the iOS and/or Android platforms and ecosystem
- Technical or design experience or education
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer