Product Manager - North America at Remitly
About the Role:
The North America Product team at Remitly is creating an outstanding, seamless, cross-channel customer experience from the first time a customer on-boards to the moments they transact securely. As a Product Manager on the North America Product team, you will report to the NA Product Lead. You will join an awesome team of people (Product, Design, Analytics and Engineering) to improve sender experience for our USA and Canada customers and partner with your amazing team members in the wider NA and International business. Your goal is to support healthy customer acquisition and retention, provide an effortless customer-centric, mobile first experience that brings customers back to Remitly, time and time again.
- Lead definition, development and launch of features partnering with engineering, design, product, and analytics.
- Engage with our customers and proxies (data, research, insights) to understand customer needs and experiences to inform features, roadmap and evaluation.
- Develop data-driven frameworks in partnership with analytics for evaluating and prioritizing investments. Measure and summarize outcomes (qual and quant) and progress against goals.
- Run workstreams from start to finish, keeping on top of delivery and managing the daily requests.
- Coordinate projects across the business ensuring alignment.
- Become an expert and advocate for the customer journey in North America. Share your expertise across the company and ensure that all teams are putting the customer first.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a consumer-facing product management or technical product management role.
- Plenty of experience working partnering with engineers, designers, and analysts to ship features.
- Experience with customer research and an enthusiasm for getting closer to your customers.
- You care about the discipline behind building products and are constantly challenging the way the team operates.
- You excel at communicating to different stakeholders, adjusting your style as needed.
- You know how to measure things to know if they work, can build a data-driven business case, and aren't afraid of diving into analysis.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer