Product Manager, Pharma/ Patient Education
Navigating Cancer is the pioneer in patient relationship management software and services for cancer care. The company has developed the first patient-centered oncology platform that improves the care delivery model for patients, providers, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and payers. By putting patients at the center of their care, providers become economically viable in value-based payment models, payers and at-risk providers reduce the total cost of cancer care, and pharmaceutical manufacturers improve medication adherence for their life-saving treatments. Most importantly, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and preferences.
The company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
As a Product Manager for the Navigating Cancer Pharma Product Team, you will be responsible for working closely with the Director of Pharma Product Management and other product managers, our design team, commercial teams, operations and engineering leads to execute on a variety of product and program initiatives to meet business objectives. You will seek out and interpret customer and data insights; define, scope, and validate product priorities; and deliver successful solutions to our clinic customers and patients. Most importantly, you will be a key member of rapidly growing portion of the business where your insights and recommendations will lead to the continued success of the company. You will be responsible for our product solutions that engage patients and Healthcare professionals (HCPs) on behalf of pharma to increase medication adherence and improve outcomes. You will be expected to increase the offering revenue by actively defining new opportunities as well as driving enhancements to existing offerings based on new and established pharma and clinic relationships.
· Work with sales, customer service, operations, product and marketing team members to understand customer needs and opportunities, validate potential solutions, and support the effective rollout of new capabilities when they are ready for release.
· Translate product priorities, business objectives, and customer learning into defined user stories, recommend priorities to drive overall business success, and engage with project, operations and engineering teams to develop and deliver your solutions on time and budget.
· Gather customer, competitive, and market intelligence to identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve Navigating Cancer’s products & services.
· Engage directly with pharma customers to understand their challenges and unique workflows and develop effective customer relationships to solicit feedback on concepts, beta test new features, or develop impactful case studies.
· Work closely with sales and marketing to inform their marketing and communication strategies to grow the business and provide product support for the development of sales tools and other materials to enable continued commercial success for your products
· Define, monitor, and analyze relevant product metrics to assess the success of Navigating Cancer’s solutions and recommend opportunities to improve product performance.
· 3-5 years of Healthcare (ideally oncology) product experience and understanding is required; knowledge of and experience with pharma marketing (particularly to HCPs and patients).
· 3-5 years of software product management experience in an agile development environment, with demonstration of increasing scope of responsibility and impact.
· Experience communicating effectively with design and software engineering teams.
· Passion for the mission of Navigating Cancer and a strong desire to impact an up-and-coming healthcare technology company while improving the lives of cancer patients.
· Outstanding oral & written communication skills; ability to build relationships and rapport with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
· BA/BS degree is required.
Why Work Here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full time, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment. Come join our team and make a difference!
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement.
Read Full Job Description