At Navigating Cancer, our mission is to improve the lives of cancer patients and those who care for them. We enable oncology clinics to provide personalized, efficient care to every patient by providing relevant educational materials, giving the whole care team visibility to patient issues and needs, and delivering useful insights so that care teams can identify and resolve gaps in care. Through our platform, patients receive a holistic service offering to support their individual goals and needs.
Our company is backed by industry-leading patient satisfaction ratings and currently supports over a million patients, thousands of care providers, dozens of pharmaceutical manufacturers, and several payer models nationwide to lower costs, improve patient satisfaction, and drive better outcomes.
In order to advance our mission to – “Enable Personalized Care for Every Cancer Patient,” we are seeking a
Product Manager for Pharma and Patient Education.
This role is responsible for our product solutions that engages patients on behalf of Pharma to increase medication adherence and improve outcomes. As a Product Manager for our Pharma Product Team, you will work closely with the Director and other product managers, our design team, commercial teams, and operations and engineering leads to execute on a variety of product and program initiatives to meet business objectives. You will seek out and interpret customer and data insights; define, scope, and validate product priorities; and deliver successful solutions to our clinic customers and patients.
Most importantly, you will be a key member of a rapidly growing portion of the business where your insights and recommendations will lead to the continued success of the company.
· Work with internal and external audiences to understand customer needs and opportunities, validate potential solutions, and support the effective rollout of new capabilities when they are ready for release.
· Gather customer, competitive, and market intelligence to identify trends, issues, and opportunities to improve Navigating Cancer’s products & services.
· Engage directly with pharma customers to understand their challenges and unique workflows and develop effective customer relationships to solicit feedback on concepts, beta test new features, or develop impactful case studies.
· Work closely with sales and marketing to inform communication strategies to grow the business and provide product support for the development of sales tools and other materials to enable continued commercial success for your products.
· Increase the offering revenue by actively defining new opportunities as well as driving enhancements to existing offerings based on new and established pharma and clinic relationships.
· Define, monitor, and analyze relevant product metrics to assess the success of Navigating Cancer’s solutions and recommend opportunities to improve product performance.
· 3+ years of Healthcare (ideally oncology) product experience and understanding is required
· 3+ years knowledge of and experience with pharma marketing (particularly to HCPs and patients).
· 2+ years of software product management experience in an agile development environment, with demonstration of increasing scope of responsibility and impact.
· Experience with healthcare operations, information technology applications, data integration and interoperability, analytics, or standards is a plus.
· Experience communicating effectively with design and software engineering teams.
- Demonstrated success in helping envision, design and bring products to completion
- Experience working with customers or stakeholders to understand and refine product needs at all stages of product development
· Outstanding oral & written communication skills; ability to build relationships and rapport with colleagues, customers and stakeholders.
· BA/BS degree is required.
Why work here?
We support thousands of healthcare professionals and tens of thousands of cancer patients every day. We help cancer patients get better care—and consider this a valuable and meaningful reason to come to work everyday. You get to work with leading technology, wear many hats, and contribute every day to our business success! You get to help us grow and establish ourselves as a world-class business. We are lean, agile, and lightweight. We believe in each other, believe in our work, and have fun along the way.
This position is full time, in our downtown Seattle office. We offer competitive compensation, benefits and a fantastic work environment:
- 100% employer paid medical, dental and vision
- 401K + ROTH option
- Paid maternity/ paternity leave policy
- ORCA passes for commuting
- Educational stipend
- Central location equidistant from Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square
- Company sponsored lunch every Monday and monthly Waffle Wednesdays
Work with Purpose. Work together to improve the lives of cancer patients. Collaborate with team members, have passion, enthusiasm and mission for the work that we do.
Act with Integrity. Communicate openly, be honest, follow through.
Be Agile. Discover creative solutions, welcome change. Adapt and pursue continuous improvement.
Seek Simplicity. Reduce complexity for our customers and patients. Simplify our products, our processes and our messages.
Strive for Growth. Constantly strive to achieve personal, professional, and company goals. Continuous reflection, learning and achievement