Axon Records is our state-of-the-art records management system. As a Product Manager for the Records experience, you will drive core features of our product and enable the success of our customers, partners, and Axon's strategic transformation into a software product organization. We are looking for a product manager with 3+ years of experience defining and executing software deliverables across multiple teams. You'll be responsible for delivering user research-based guidance to our engineering squads as they build out critical workflows for users of our system. You'll collaborate with other product managers, product designers, engineers, and our Sales and marketing teams to own the delivery of your features. As our program progresses, you'll be at the heart of capturing product feedback on the system as we deploy it to beta users across the country. You'll prioritize that feedback, plan updates, and ready the overall system for launch.
- Direct and guide the software product vision, communicate to the cross-functional team, and evolve it based on interactions with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Work with our engineering teams to balance scope, functionality, performance, and time-to-market.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative data from the market and end users.
- Operate with autonomy while proactively reducing ambiguity for your team and your cross-functional peers.
- 3+ years of relevant Software Product Management experience, ideally shipping multi-product/system features with SaaS components.
- Experience solving user interaction problems with creative solutions.
- Direct experience working with engineers to balance scope, time to market, and functionality, constantly making trade-offs using qualitative and quantitative absent data.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, well-structured written and verbal communication.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field.
- Flexibility to travel domestically and internationally when necessary (15%).
- A track record of delivering successful features that achieve key business outcomes.
- You have real-world experience with each of the expectations listed in section entitled "Your Day to Day."
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real-life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...