Product Manager - Remote at Skilljar
Skilljar is seeking a Product Manager to help our end-users build impactful learning experiences for their students. We are looking for a highly collaborative, customer-centric Product Manager that thrives in a dynamic environment.
We believe that education is the key to unlocking product innovation for individuals, organizations, and society. Our journey started when our founders discovered that companies were developing outstanding products, but users were struggling to tap into the full potential of those products. Product education was the missing link and legacy learning tools were frustrating customer education teams and their students. Our customers rave about us because we are passionate about helping them transform their users into product specialists and advocates with our best-in-class learning platform. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing Series B company with Fortune 1000 and mid-market customers!Responsibilities
- 3+ years experience launching successful features, owning the full product lifecycle from concept to launch to adoption as a Product Manager
- Identify and analyze core metrics to measure the adoption, usage, and impact of new features
- Interview customers and conduct research to collect qualitative and quantitative data that help you identify, validate, and prioritize the most impactful improvements to your product area
- Write concise, easy-to-understand documents outlining problem and solution space for your initiatives
- Present and advocate for features in weekly alignment meetings with the product team and leadership
- Work with our agile development teams as a product owner, defining user stories, prioritizing the team's backlog, and collaborating on feature implementation
- Partner with our customer success and marketing teams to enable our internal teams and successfully launch new features
- Proven experience working with technical teams and launching successful products as a Product Manager.
- Ability to translate product capabilities into a cohesive, compelling story that effectively conveys market needs and gets built right.
- Skilled at writing business documents including product requirements, user stories, and customer-facing documentation.
- Experience working in a high-growth software development organization and passion for a fast-paced, collaborative work environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.