Product Manager, Rover Now Pet Owner Experience
- 3+ years of Product Management experience, 5+ years of tech industry experience.
- Ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical team members up to and including the executive-level.
- Strong product design sense and a deep understanding of user experience challenges. Demonstrated ability creating simple, elegant solutions to complex product needs.
- Experience developing products/services delivered primarily through mobile apps, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Passion for measuring and driving customer engagement and retention.
- Ability to contribute to technical discussions spanning all levels of abstraction for the systems you'll be building.
- Excellent written, oral, and visual communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable with data analytics and visualization tools.
- Familiarity with marketplaces and trends in the “sharing economy”.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
Why We'll Hire You
- You know what it takes to deliver experiences on mobile apps that drive new customers and keep them engaged for the long haul.
- You know how to test your way into product improvements effectively and efficiently.
- You can quickly figure out what data you need, how to get it, analyze it, and whip it into an insightful story to inform decisions and drive growth.
- Above all, you seek the truth. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you excel at integrating this information into your strategies.
- You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator, and master disambiguator/simplifier.
- You’re innovative, eager to have your assumptions challenged, and able to quickly evolve your thinking based on new information.
- You are scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create.
- You can develop clear messaging and an effective content strategy plan. Sometimes, you may even play copywriter.
- You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away.
- You have a true passion for Rover’s mission and values.
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year