Product Manager, Salesforce
Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets to better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
Unique in the market, we operate like an agile and entrepreneurial start-up but we are backed by one of the world’s largest travel groups, Expedia Group.
Over the years, Egencia has emerged as a key disruptive player in a quickly evolving market and has repeatedly seen double-digit growth.
As a Salesforce Product Manager for Egencia, you will implement platform and operational enhancements to increase efficiency. In addition, help our current Salesforce user base adopt the most innovative technologies that Salesforce and Salesforce partners have to offer. You will be able to directly impact Egencia's organizational goals in both cost optimization and revenue generating activities.
What You Will Do:
- You will take ownership in driving new feature development through every stage of the product life cycle and delivering incremental value using validated agile methodologies
- Solid understanding of product interaction within a business process and from an end user experience view point
- Evaluate every feature request, gather detailed business requirements from business owners and work closely with Salesforce Admins to translate requirements into user narratives for consumption by Salesforce Admin team
- You will work with the Salesforce Admins through development cycle to ensure features created meet the desired business objectives
- You have the ability to identify gaps or conflicts in requirements, handle risks & UAT defects and drive toward resolution
- Validate projects after deployment to ensure they meet all operational and business requirements and drive maintenance and problem resolution, as required
- Liaise between product development, reporting, training and business owners to ensure clear communication, understanding of product offerings at all times and ultimate project success
- Provide visibility into status of upcoming improvements to partners
- Monitor and track product feedback to help in the prioritization of development projects
- Refine and build the assigned product offering over time
- Act as product champion and establish valuable relationships with key partners
Who You Are:
- 5-7 years of Product Management/Program Management/Business Analysis experience
- Knowledgeable with developing and implementing CRM features/custom apps to increase user efficiency
- Skilled supporting CRM products (Salesforce, MSCRM) around a B2B service process
- Adept at handling multiple tasks and projects at a time, prioritizing workload effectively, and thriving in a dynamic and complex environment
- You are competent with all phases of project management, including issue and risk identification and management, tracking dependencies and milestones, and communication of overall project status
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude with Agile/SCRUM
- Goal oriented and passionate about achieving results by making on the spot decisions
- Ability to creatively solve challenging business/technology problems
- Salesforce certifications preferred
Why Join Us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.