Product Manager - Shujinko at Pioneer Square Labs
Shujinko is an venture-backed, early-stage startup founded by cloud security veterans. You will be on the ground floor of a revolutionary product meant to flip the security and compliance industry on its head. You will have the ability to directly influence our product and ultimately shape an enterprise SAAS solution that will be delivered to thousands of customers.
We are on the lookout for a stellar Product Manager to join us on our mission to change security and compliance in the cloud! You’ll help us reach our goal by adamantly listening to our customers' needs and working diligently to solve their pain.
We are seeking to solve problems that have never been solved before. If you are looking for a new challenge in a vibrant startup work setting we’d love to speak with you!
As a Product Manager on the Shujinko team, you'll…
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive the product features from inception to completion
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
This job might be for you if you have…
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, with a track record of successful launches in the Cloud space (inc. SaaS, PaaS, etc.)
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure, software architecture and public cloud solution including AWS, Azure etc
- Flexible, nimble, and adaptable working style, with ability to thrive even in ambiguity
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want your work life to not suck. Startup life is the best life.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.