Product Manager, Smart Assets at Unity Technologies
Making great content takes a lot of time, much of it spent in creating and re-creating similar versions of the same assets and content you’ve made dozens of times before. Developers of all sizes need better tools and systems to drastically reduce the time to create content that is fully functional in the Unity engine.
As a Product Manager on Smart Assets your goal will be to provide a deep understanding of the problems our users face, how our products and prototypes are succeeding or not, what challenges we face in the market, and how we can best help our customers realize their content ambitions.
- Capture and technically document user needs through interviews, surveys, and aggregating feedback from users.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to define solutions to the problems users face, and validate these ideas throughout the development process.
- Define and measure success, collect, evaluate and report on data & feedback to refine plans as needed to facilitate an outstanding product rollout.
- Communicate successes and challenges upwards and outwards throughout the entire product lifecycle.
- Technical depth in graphics, artist pipelines, and/or machine learning, that allows you to communicate and effectively discuss technical requirements with engineers.
- Experience identifying various user problem gaps or product flaws and coming up with creative solutions with your teams.
- Strong capability to influence and align cross-functional teams for new solutions from start to finish.
- Exceptional ability to grasp, synthesize, articulate complex systems and to document them into problem spaces, solution ideation, strategies and prioritized use cases.
- Knowledge and experience in end-to-end content creation workflows a strong plus.
- Games industry experience, with empathy and passion for solving the unique problems game developers face.
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.