Product Manager – Traveler Experience APIs at Expedia Group
Are you a self-starter passionate about delivering exceptional customer experience? Can you zoom out to define a big-picture strategy and zoom in to execute, iterate, and get results? Do you want to work on a dynamic, high-energy team in a rapidly-growing business? If so, join us in Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)!
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager – Traveler Experience APIs to lead our efforts to develop powerful yet intuitive APIs and scale our business.What you will do:
- Make it happen. Work in a fast-paced agile environment with engineering, data, research, and marketing to concept, implement and bring your work to market.
- Participate in building the future. You will envision the post-booking experience for our Hotel API products and make sure it lines up with our business strategy.
- Become the authority. You’ll know our partners and their needs, acting as their advocate within your team and the company.
- Act as an EPS ambassador. Present product capabilities, vision, value propositions, and roadmap briefings to partners, prospects, the sales teams, and at other public events.
- Learn from the best. Interact closely with leadership across Expedia Group brands.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills with a high attention to detail. Ability to ramp up quickly and become an expert across our business.
- Enthusiasm and great collaboration skills with the ability to influence across the organization. Ability to push back or challenge partners in the organization while maintaining great relationships.
- A history of innovation: you embrace ingenuity and have delivered innovative products in previous roles.
- Real excitement for customer interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You can improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis.
- Can work in a complex and changing environment across several time zones. You are a person energized by maintaining focus on key business goals and ability to deliver on a plan with constrained resources.
- Proven product management experience.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with modesty and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!Why build your career at EPS:
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day.
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campusExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.