Product Manager (UI)
Amperity is an early stage technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned technologists. Our expertise in marketing technology, large-scale data management, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of marketing’s most fundamental challenges today. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will be the foundation for many intelligent software applications of the future. Join us and discover the next wave of innovation for big data, marketing technology and an opportunity to redefine the consumer experience.
Notable names in tech are funding, supporting and advising the company — including Madrona Venture Group, Liquid 2 Ventures, Hyde Park Ventures, and founders and top executives from multi-billion dollar companies like Concur, ExactTarget, Microsoft, and Isilon Systems. Full press release.
If you want to solve interesting problems, work at the pace of a skyrocketing company, and push yourself to the limits, then we want to chat with you.
As the product manager for the Amperity user experience, you’ll own the design for the Amperity product, working closely with design and engineering. In this role, you’ll set the framework for the entire Amperity user experience, coordinating across the product management, design and engineering teams. At the outset, you will understand the customer, become an expert on the product, assess the quality of the user experience, identify the gaps, and set the vision and project plan. Your job will be part inspiration - setting the vision for the future of the product - and part iteration - allowing rapid progress and continued feature delivery.
- Deeply understand the customers who use Amperity, and use that understanding to create breakthrough new experiences that delight and inspire
- Synthesizing a unifying front end for a very diverse set of customer goals. Just to start: Visually explaining the subtlety of a machine-learning pipeline to a non-technical user.
- Work on a product that scales from deep SQL experts and data scientists to business owners and marketers.
- Partner with design to find new ways to solve problems in large-scale data presentation and visualization.
- Partner with the engineering team to create software that is a delight for customers and allows for rapid iteration and innovation
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product management roles working on user experience
- Demonstrated success making software that is a delight for customers to use
- Ability to interact directly with customers to understand pain points and design experiences
- Passion for product design that is functional and beautiful with a strong point of view on high quality design
- Experience working with design and engineering teams on web-based UI design based on modern UI frameworks
- A strong desire to personally contribute to the work of the complete Amperity product
- A demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing startup environment
- A demonstrated history of escalating success in your career
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.