The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager who loves solving challenging technical and business problems to build great user experiences backed by cutting edge machine learning technology for enterprise analysts.
You will own a critical product area within Qualtrics iQ to empower organizations to design and improve experiences for their customers and employees through built-in power and predictive analytics. You’ll envision, build, and bring to market products and features that shorten product development cycles, drive usage and loyalty, and identify features customers need and want within the Qualtrics iQ platform.
This position involves product development across multiple areas and requires a proven ability to collaborate with multiple teams and coordinate strategic initiatives across the organization.
- Translate world-class analytics methodology into shipping product backed by industry-leading machine learning and NLP models.
- Develop and grow the Qualtrics iQ suite of features for best in class collaboration for teams and information workers
- Guide a team of developers, testers, and designers in building first-class platform services features
- Engage with customers and internal preview users, and triage, prioritize, and address customer feedback for your area
- Regularly present new product plans, demos, competitive reviews, and more to the leadership team
- Contribute to the overall product strategy and roadmap, as well as stay in sync with end-user features and service infrastructure
- Track all defined deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging established processes, tools, and communications mechanisms
- Manage cross-group dependencies and risks to deliver on schedule and with world-class quality
- 5+ years of product management experience delivering end-user facing products and services
- Ability to wear many hats and learn quickly, and the temperament to lead a change in direction when needed
- Think creatively and critically about product features, architecture, and capabilities
- Innate curiosity and ability to self-start in an ambiguous and rapidly-changing startup environment
- Strong project management, leadership, and cross-group collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, service operations at scale, and general ability to ramp up and go deep in new technical areas
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think strategically
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, business, or related field preferred
What Differentiates Us From Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees