Product Manager at Flyhomes
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, Flyhomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
Are you a digital product visionary who wants to help change an industry? Flyhomes is on a mission to help home-buyers win! This includes providing clients with an unmatched experience, both online and offline. As the Product Manager, you will own all digital points of interaction, including web and mobile. You will be shaping the next generation of home buying by delivering a seamless, transparent and fun suite of products. You will work closely with our strategy team to help deliver on our company vision, all while ensuring each-and-every user has an amazing online experience. This role requires a strong mix of business acumen and technology knowhow. Are you ready?
Roles & responsibilities:
- Developing Product Strategy and Roadmap for web and mobile applications
- Strong focus on defining new use cases in line with customer requirements
- Gathers and analyze feedback, reviews and ratings to define product enhancements
- Defines product requirements and advise on design
- Works closely with the engineering team
- Works closely with client facing teams to design and deliver a seamless experience
- Conducts regular competitive analysis to identify opportunities and threats
- Design and deliver reporting to leadership on product performance
- Turn ideas into reality
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Technical background a must, coding a plus
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well with lots of examples of projects you've spearheaded
- Amazing written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity in all things, a task-oriented streak and a hunger for knowledge
- Deep user empathy
- Real estate experience preferred
- 401(k) plan, 401(k) company-match, life-insurance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance packages to fit your needs
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
At this time, we are unable to provide any form of Visa sponsorship.
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S