Product Manager at New Engen
We are seeking an experienced and driven Product Manager to up-level existing products and create new products in the advertising technology space. This person will be responsible for evaluating business opportunities, authoring growth strategies, and transforming requirements into functional specifications for development of marketing enablement related products. Additional responsibilities will include speaking with customers, analysts and prospects to inform & communicate product vision and direction. This is a cross functional role collaborating and partnering with engineering, analytics, sales and client services teams. The Product Manager must possess the desire to constantly learn, have strong analytics skills, the ability to think outside the box, and a unique blend of business and technical savvy.
- Gather and evaluate input from customers & prospects to identify opportunities and clarify requirements.
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and customers regarding project issues, decisions and plans.
- Develop, launch, and analyze products which support & influence the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and project manage short-term & long-term product roadmaps.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Define resource needs and help to determine resource assignments across projects.
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion with ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product Management or other related fields. Marketing and/or agency experienced preferred.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including attention to detail; strong technical curiosity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent self-management practices and an independent thinker; exceptional work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Experienced at using storytelling techniques to communicate value of products to stakeholders and customers
- Ability to understand complex concepts, prioritize initiatives, identify risk and communicate these within all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Excels in a dynamic fast-paced work environment working across multiple teams.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once.