- Develop, organize, and analyze programs and activities to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Create and manage long-term goals.
- Develop a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Develop an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Meet with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Project manage parts of the product team and backlog.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Define resource needs and help to determine resource assignments across projects.
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion with ability to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- 5+ years of total professional experience
- 2+ years of professional experience in Product Management or other related fields. Marketing and/or agency experienced preferred.
- Exceptional data analysis skills, including attention to detail; strong technical curiosity.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excellent self-management practices and an independent thinker; exceptional work ethic; self-directed and resourceful.
- Ability to understand complex concepts, prioritize initiatives, identify risk and communicate these within all levels of the organization and with external clients.
- Excels in a dynamic fast-paced work environment working across multiple teams.
- Highly organized with ability to manage multiple projects at once.