Product Manager at LevelTen Energy
Passionate about building sophisticated, yet user-friendly B2B SaaS products? Got experience working on data rich applications? Want to do something about climate change before it’s too late? We’re looking for a Product Manager to join the LevelTen team as we push into the next phase of our growth!
As Product Manager, you’ll lead the performance monitoring and invoicing areas of our platform. You’ll partner closely with the Engineering and Analytics teams to build features that help our customers track the performance of their renewable energy assets and settle their monthly invoices in an accurate and efficient manner. Experience working in the energy industry is great, but not required. It’s more important that you possess a customer first mindset and have experience building data rich applications to help people make decisions and take action.
A typical day might see you participating in a standup with your cross-functional team, then meeting with a renewable energy buyer to identify their needs, before integrating those requirements into your documentation and mocking up some early wireframes. Or, your day may look nothing like this. Things change fast in this industry. All we can say for sure is that you’ll need to use your full range of product, design, and business acumen to turn complex business challenges into simple solutions that help our customers sell and buy massive amounts of renewable energy.
Sound like a fit? We’d love to hear from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Define the product strategy and roadmap for your functional area and ensure alignment with the overall LevelTen platform strategy
- Synthesize data gathered from customer research, testing, analytics, and market analysis to make informed decisions and create user-centric solutions
- Deliver product requirements documention that includes problem/solution description, user stories, acceptance criteria, expected success metrics, and go-to-market strategy
- Illustrate and communicate potential design solutions by creating user flows and simple wireframes, as needed
- Collaborate with design and engineering throughout the development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver world class user experiences
- Use a variety of metrics to analyze and continuously improve the user experience
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for your product area and work with marketing and sales to incorporate into their materials
- Deliver product demos to customers as needed
- Be an expert with respect to the competition
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Demonstrated success defining and launching marketplace products
- Experience working in the energy or renewable energy industry a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience building applications with data visualizations and/or data-centric applications
- Experience with wireframing and prototyping tools such as Moqups, Basalmiq, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Figma, etc.
- Familiarity with user research methodologies and ability to participate in user research / usability sessions and synthesize results
- Experience working as part of an Agile development team that includes product, engineering, and design colleagues
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Ability to travel once a quarter to meet with customers
- Example of an effective document delivered in the past
- Fluency in one or more European language a plus!
Benefits / Perks
- Full Medical, Vision and Dental coverage
- 10 paid company holidays
- Flexible vacation policy
- Awesome location in Fremont, outside of the downtown Seattle chaos, with a deck overlooking Lake Union
- Casual dress code
- Onsite bike lockers/storage, gym and showers
- Standing desk options
- Monthly company-sponsored happy hours
- Dog-friendly office