We are seeking a dynamic Product Manager who knows how to ship great products and deliver exceptional value to customers. The Marketing Automation team is tasked with helping our customers automate and execute the way they attract and engage with prospective renters at the “top of the funnel”. Essentially, our customers want to ensure that their properties are as visible to as many prospective renters as possible, and that they do a great job of engaging those prospects, and understanding how each of their channels are performing.
The Knock product team is laser focused on delivering exceptional value to our customers. We enable our customers to understand the occupancy dynamics of their portfolio, and then what they should do across marketing, sales, retention, and operations to ensure they maximize their business results. And we don’t just show them what they need to do - we help them take direct action within our product! Whether it is automating marketing campaigns, streamlining communications through automation and centralized dashboards, or running effective renewal initiatives (half of renters move out!), Knock is the place where our customers get their work done. We are at the intersection of workflow, communications, consumer services, and advertising.
We started Knock to solve problems we faced ourselves as consumers: the process of renting an apartment sucked. It was disorganized, time consuming, and frustrating. It seemed landlords were stuck in the past and didn’t understand how to use technology to their advantage. But the problems and solutions seemed obvious to us, and we had a vision for what a better experience should be. After validating our insights with a few early customers (who became investors) we got to work partnering with real estate companies to deliver on turning that vision into reality.
Seven years later, we have helped our property management customers find apartments for millions of renters. We’ve developed an industry-defining SaaS platform, an intelligent front office platform providing the productivity and business intelligence tools needed to maximize occupancy, rent growth, and customer satisfaction at every community. Our customers trust us to deliver the consumer experiences and business applications that are essential to their bottom line. The proof is in our 10x revenue growth over the past two years, in addition to our numerous industry awards.
In March of 2019 we announced we raised a $10m Series A round to continue to accelerate growth and product development, led by Madrona Venture Group: https://www.geekwire.com/2019/madrona-leads-10m-round-knock-crm-communications-service-apartment-landlords/
In January 2020 we were honored to receive recognition as one of Seattle’s Best Small Companies to Work by BuiltIn Seattle: https://www.builtinseattle.com/companies/best-small-places-to-work-seattle-2020
In May 2020 we announced we raised a $12m Series B round to continue on the path of growth, led by Madrona Venture Group, with partners from Lead Edge Capital and Seven Peaks Ventures:https://www.geekwire.com/2020/product-built-times-like-seattle-startup-knock-raises-12m/
At Knock, we have a #oneteam philosophy. A big part of bringing new capabilities to life is to continue to bring in exceptional talent that works together toward a common goal. We’ve been incredibly fortunate to build an amazing team that delivers real value to our customers each and every day. We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Ownership of the Marketing Automation product. Be the subject matter expert and have a deep understanding of our customers. You love working closely with customers and diving deep into their needs, allowing Knock to be the best advocates we can be.
- Cross-functional team alignment on product priorities, specifically the Marketing Automation and the data services engineering teams, in order to provide a superior experience for our customers.
- Product planning. You will work with leadership, designers, and tech leads to define, size, and commit to a roadmap focused on customer value creation.
- Product delivery. You will partner with engineering to drive operational performance and execute on the deliverables that have been agreed upon between teams.
- Utilize data to inform priorities and product decisions. From UX research, to market sizing, to product utilization, you are able to effectively answer business questions within a data driven approach
- Be knowledgeable on competitive markets and industry forecasts
- Ship it!!!
- You love speaking with customers and learning ways to deliver them value
- You’ve shipped great products before
- 3+ years in a Product Management role working on either B2B productivity applications, or consumer financial services applications
- You are a great writer. You enjoy writing press releases and narratives to describe exactly how we are adding value to customers, and how we bring products to market
- You know how to use data - whether its research, measuring usage, or how data is an asset - you are comfortable incorporating data into the way you work
- You have a track record of success, but maintain a student mentality
- You’re organized and can follow a process but are not overly rigid about how things get done- things change fast in startup land and primary focus is always on results!
- You know how to ask questions, gather feedback, and distill all of the noise into clear priorities with a winning strategy
- You’ve made the people around you better
- You take pride in what you do, and build with care
- You are technical - you can collaborate with engineering and get alignment
Why You'll Love It Here
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
- Flexible time off & paid holidays
- 401k to help you save for the future
- Stock options
- Gym membership at LA Fitness Signature Clubs
- We like to do fun things together! Conferences, off site retreats, and happy hours
- Parental leave program
- Whatever mode of transportation you use - we got you covered!
- Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the Knock team
- Plus free lunch on Fridays!
At Knock we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.