- 5+ years product management experience, preferably with a B2B SaaS product in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to successfully drive product features from concept through launch, owning all aspects of the business case, technical stories, and other requirements.
- Highly customer-focused with the ability to synthesize both quantitative data (web analytics, survey analysis) and qualitative input (interviews, focus groups).
- Demonstrated experience with developing a strategic product roadmap.
- Some wire-framing, design, and UI/UX skills. Experience with tools like Photoshop, Balsamiq, and UserTesting a plus.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing market feedback.
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- Startup experience is a major plus.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
The CompanySkilljar's mission is to empower Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage and retain customers. Leading global enterprise organizations such as Cisco and Verizon rely on Skilljar to accelerate customer onboarding and time-to-value. Backed by some of the world's most prominent financial institutions including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the customer training platform of choice for enterprises. We are a professional and experienced team with roots from Amazon, and a fun work environment just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle. This is an amazing opportunity to join a funded, early stage startup. Come join our team! Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities. Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.