At Shiftboard, we are committed to helping our customers manage their hourly workforce by providing optimized scheduling, time and attendance management, workforce onboarding, and more. When you join Shiftboard you are joining a dynamic and fast-growing early stage company. We have a great team. You will have the opportunity to influence the company strategy as you work with customers and partners to define requirements and drive the roadmap.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager with at least 3 years of SaaS product management experience who is passionate about building products that customers love. This is a strategic role at Shiftboard and your contributions will significantly impact the company’s continued growth. As you become a subject matter expert (SME) in our product, you will share that expertise with our clients in Human Resource Management, Workforce Management, Shift Scheduling, or related fields. You will have primary responsibility for a subset of products/features within the portfolio of Shiftboard offerings. This is a great ownership opportunity!
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer experience and competition to identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience, and drive revenue growth.
- Translate product strategy into detailed feature requirements.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Be the champion and voice of the customer. Build relationships, understand customer pain points, and bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Collaborate across teams and create alignment between engineering, marketing, and sales stakeholders on roadmap priorities.
- Create preliminary design concepts and work with designers and engineering teams to implement and iterate.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business, MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of product management experience.
- Experience working face-to-face with external clients is a MUST.
- Experience managing B2B products and SaaS business models.
- Experience working with teams using agile/scrum methodologies.
- Experience with human resource or workforce management software preferred.
Shiftboard is a cloud-based scheduling and hourly workforce management solution for medium and large workforces. Founded in 2008 and headquartered in Seattle, WA., Shiftboard serves thousands of customers across a number of industries including healthcare, staffing, venue management, call centers, hospitality, industrial, and education. Through automation, Shiftboard improves workforce operations and lowers labor costs while increasing employee productivity and engagement.