Stackline is an all-in-one ecommerce platform for brands and retailers. By combining market intelligence, advertising automation, workflow management, and operational analytics into a single platform, Stackline delivers the industry-leading operating system for companies to scale their online retail business globally. Founded in 2014 and headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in Minneapolis and London, Stackline is on a mission to engineer the world’s most powerful data, tools, and services for commerce.
In June 2021, Stackline received a $130 million strategic investment from TA Associates, a leading global growth private equity firm. This was followed by a $50 million investment from Goldman Sachs Growth Equity in November 2020. Stackline will utilize TA’s capital to continue growing the company’s product offerings and expanding its global footprint.
Stackline’s extensive brand list includes retail stalwarts such as Starbucks, Sony, General Mills, Mondelez, and Levi’s. In 2020, the company helped its clients grow their online businesses while continuing to diversify its technology offerings.
In this role, you will use a combination of outstanding thought leadership, analytical skills, cross-functional partnership, business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate on behalf of our cross-border customers. You will thrive working with cutting-edge technology and be able to build a strong understanding retail analytics.
You will have the opportunity to lead work-streams across Engineering, Data Science, Business Development, and Marketing. You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving problems. You will tackle novel, challenging situations every day and given the size of this initiative, you’ll have the opportunity to work with product and technical teams.
- 3+ years product management experience in technology or supply chain, ideally with a focus on commerce or analytics.
- Experience working cross-functionally with a wide breadth of stakeholders, users, engineers, and business leaders to generate buy-in for the product direction you are setting
- Ability to develop and implement a strategic vision
- Proven analytical skills and quantitative skills with demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers
- Experience working with engineers to build products that customers love.
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Master’s degree in business, engineering or a related field.
- A keen, flexible and aggressive intellect with superb conceptual thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated experience of thinking creatively, taking the initiative and constructively advocating on behalf of clients and/or customers.
Benefits and Perks: It’s important each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. We are investing in each person not only with competitive compensation, but also with industry leading benefits and perks. A few ways we support our employees is by offering:
- 100% paid health, medical and vision for employees and qualifying dependents
- Company 401k plan
- 20 days of PTO (with no accrual or tenure needed)
- 7 company holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity leave - 20 weeks for new mothers and 12 weeks for new fathers
- Summer Fridays at 2pm
- Catered lunches each Friday in the office
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with weekly fresh fruit
Stackline is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.