Product Manager at Hiya, Inc.
Hiya is revolutionizing the way people make and receive phone calls. We are one of the fastest growing mobile startups in the world. The phone dialer app has remained unchanged since smartphones launched over a decade ago. Hiya is changing this by working with mobile phone makers (like Samsung) and mobile carriers (like AT&T) to bring this innovation to more than 45 million monthly users in 196 countries. With offices in Seattle, London, and Budapest we have the backing from top investors in the US and Europe, and an exceptional diverse and skilled team.
We are looking for a Product Manager, located in Seattle, to own the roadmap of the Hiya and Mr. Number apps, drive user and revenue growth, and deliver on our shared vision for a better phone experience. You’ll work with a talented team of software engineers, data scientists, marketers and user experience designers to understand the needs of the user and how to deliver on our strategy. You’re apps are already established category leaders and built upon the world’s most comprehensive source for caller profiles and spam protection. What will you do to make them even more successful?
What we expect from you:
- Entrepreneurial instincts, collaborative approach, decisive execution.
- Proven track record building and scaling successful iOS or Android apps.
- Ability to excel in a startup environment with limited resources and limitless ambitions.
- Adept at collecting and interpreting data to track performance and improve your product.
- Comfortable using rapid iteration, split testing, and other lean approaches to validate your assumptions.
- Extra points for experience in ASO, app marketing and effective growth hacking tactics.
- Extra points for experience localizing, supporting and marketing apps outside the US.
- A degree in business, computer science, or equivalent (in lieu of that, you spent enough years working this role that you deserve a degree on it).
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team.
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers.
- Many office perks and great company benefits.
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members.
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
This position is in Seattle at our amazing downtown offices. Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.