Product Operations Manager at Flexport (Bellevue, WA)
We’re looking for an organized and motivated person to manage and help improve our Product Operations workflow. In this role you’ll have the opportunity to set up systems to increase our product quality, and assist in bridging the gap between our users and technical teams. We are in the process of updating our product support and need someone with experience in this area to help us build it!You will:
- Manage an offshore team of support technicians in India
- Define and rollout onboarding process for new Product Specialists when applicable
- Define, evaluate and drive feedback loops across product areas
- Manage Inbound bug and idea ticket workflow - build guidelines and trainings for product support ticket responses and escalations, define paths to resolve tickets, define SLAs, and shepherd accepted bug and idea tickets through product/dev cycle.
- Track and report key metrics for product quality, including creating and refining dashboards
- Define and document guidelines and training materials for product specialists as well as internal users
- Collaborate with a team of Product Specialists across multiple Product groups to share best practices and seek improvement opportunities to implement
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of work experience; 3+ years of experience interfacing with technical teams (i.e. product ops, product manager, program manager, etc.); at least 1 year of product operations experience
- Experience with using or creating a product support ticketing system, bonus points for experience with Jira Service Desk or SQL
- Experience with defining quality, setting metrics, and initiatives
- A deep understanding of the product development lifecycle, comfortable diving in to problem solve alongside specialists
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with remote teams
- An analytical and data-driven approach to problem solving
- An interest in internal processes, systems and documentation optimization
We believe trade can move the human race forward. That’s why it’s our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers and their logistics partners with the technology and services to grow and innovate. Today, companies of all sizes—from emerging brands to Fortune 500s—use Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Don’t be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. That’s why it’s important to bring people from diverse backgrounds and experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. That’s why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated and engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical and mental disability, health status, marital and family status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.