Product Owner, Customer Support Workflows at ServiceNow
Today’s business environment demands for optimization with innovative digital experiences. Are you passionate about problem solving and improving the way people work? Do you want to identify the pain points and help identify solutions based on personalized user journeys to solve them? Would you like to work in fast paced environment full of like-minded individuals to build a better way to work for tomorrow? If designing support workflows to help others be more successful in a rapidly changing landscape is what drives you, then ServiceNow is the place for you.
Who are we and what we’re looking for?
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re looking for a Product and Process Owner to help create the workflows and processes of tomorrow – today. This role will leverage the entire technology portfolio of ServiceNow to create transformational digital experiences to enhance customer support productivity and impact customer satisfaction.
You will work directly with internal and external stakeholders to help shape the ITSM and CSM tools and workflow journeys of our users so they can benefit even faster from productivity improvements and new innovations. In this role, you will continuously look for ways to improve support experiences, implement tooling changes, test solutions and new products, facilitate trainings, update documentation and run large scale projects.
At ServiceNow we believe in unlocking the full potential of our own products, and we use them across our business as part of our NowOnNow strategy. This role will help lead the way forward by being “customer zero” for delivering transformative customer experiences. We are a strategic partner with product R&D teams to minimize customer issues and help shape product direction for future ServiceNow platform releases. This exciting team works to reimagine the future of business and help solve once-in-a-generation challenges.
We’re disruptive. We work hard but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
- Be the customer support workflow expert in both ITSM and CSM product suites and provide continuous guidance on processes that need to be improved to build impactful digital experiences
- Work with the business, design, engineering, and product teams to create digital transformation experiences for internal stakeholders and customers
- Define and prioritize the backlog of work for assigned projects including the creation of epics and stories for new features, enhancements to existing features, functionalities, and improving digital experience quality based on customer satisfaction or feedback
- Build proofs-of-concept (POC) for potential new solutions and technologies by working closely with product management and engineering teams.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and process mapping workshops. Perform gap analysis (as is functionality versus to be functionality)
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management
- Document the support journey and identify ways to improve existing pain points based on process optimization, technology, change management, or communication
- Help uncomplicate the work environment of tomorrow by forecasting scalable solutions and when they need to be ready to be delivered in order to positively influence the customer journey
- Work based on Agile digital execution and communicate across multiple cross teams to ensure successful project delivery
- Translate your findings and recommendations to senior leadership to gain alignment, affect change and influence long term digital strategies
To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years of experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner, Consultant or technical Product Analyst in a commercial software product company
- Passion for technology and innovation to improve the way people work using our products and the possibilities that come from building world class customer experiences
- Strong decision making based on data and business benefit to determine the best investments for the future
- Continuous crafting and refining of a compelling strategic vision and roadmap (always questioning the status quo); with the ability to build excitement and consensus
- Experience working with development teams in an Agile environment across vast geographies
- High energy, self-starter with aptitude for learning new technologies and ability to promote transformational change
- Must enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience creating digital experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Comfortable presenting solutions to large audiences and senior executives in person, virtual, and via webinars
- Thrives in ambiguity with proven track record of out of the box problem solving skills
- Leads from the front with a willingness to take on tasks that sometimes would fall outside of their scope in order to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to have successfully completed multiple, complex technical projects
- Prior history working with the ServiceNow platform a major plus
- Knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms, AI and chatbot technologies a major plus
- Strong written and verbal communication/presentation skills
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented individuals in the business.
We are looking for someone that can take us to that next level – someone with ideas, experience, and a proven track record of success. If you find this to be an exciting challenge, we look forward to hearing from you.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.