Product Owner – IT Workflows: Localization and Integrations at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. We help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. At ServiceNow we’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
Come join the IT Customer Experiences team and work with a talented group of business analysts, product owners, UX designers, and engineers to build the next generation customer experiences on the ServiceNow cloud platform. This team is responsible for the innovation, solutions, and delivery of ServiceNow’s transformative digital customer experiences. We are a strategic partner with product R&D teams to minimize customer issues and help shape product direction for future ServiceNow platform releases. This exciting team works to reimagine the future of business and how we work.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with ServiceNow’s internal customers to design transformative business outcomes leveraging automation, intuitive workflows and enterprise integrations. In short, you’ll “workflow it" to streamline and automate the world of work.
What you get to do:
- Day to day, you’ll work closely with business stakeholders, product management, design, and engineering teams to build transformative customer experiences with clearly defined outcomes that provide value to ServiceNow.
- Manage and execute all product owner activities based on the SAFE Agile methodology in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide strategic direction, deliver product improvements and creating great customer experiences
- Identify gaps and design solutions, including the definition of clear actionable business requirements
- Drive product improvements from definition, implementation through adoption, measuring performance
- Provide product feedback to Product teams while adopting out-of-box features and supporting tools
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience driving localization and language translation programs for a global company
- Solid product ownership experience leading technical integrations between functional platforms
- Effective at understanding the business, how it operates, what it values, it's goals and challenges
- Experience setting product direction and designing future state in alignment with corporate strategy
- Partnering with business units, understanding business pain points and designing solutions
- Establishing and growing strong working relationships with stakeholders, leadership and team members
- Demonstrated change agent - challenge the status quo in everything you do, ask “why” and “why not”
- Established qualitative and quantitative measures and KPIs to determine impact and business value
- Provided clear and proactive communication in fast-paced environment with quick and succinct responses
- Ability to move from macro to micro view: care about the broader impact
- A minimum of 5 years of product ownership experience
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Information Systems or a related field
- Strong understanding of enterprise systems architectures and integrations is a plus (e.g. CRM, CPQ, and Customer Success)
- Experience building optimized customer experiences in either CSM, CRM, or HCM
- Experience with Cloud Application Development Platforms will be a big plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.