Product Scientist-BX at Qualtrics
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As an Experience Management (XM) Scientist supporting Qualtrics BrandXM, you will be a trusted advisor to researchers, product teams, sales teams, and leaders both within Qualtrics and with our clients globally. Whether you’re speaking with a tenured professor or a chief marketing officer, you'll constantly be challenged to come up with new and creative solutions to the most difficult research needs.
The ideal candidate will be an applied social scientist with a 10+ year track record of demonstrating deep expertise in a scientific discipline relevant to brand experience management (e.g., brand tracking, ad tracking, brand lift, syndicated research, etc.). A passion for leveraging technology to identify, analyze, visualize and forecast brand signals that enable and recommend actions impacting brand performance, are critical for success in this role. .. They will also have a knack for quickly earning the trust of executives, colleagues, and customers as an advisor for all things methodology and research science.
- Advise product, global sales, and marketing teams in your area of expertise, keeping them apprised of new developments at the forefront of experience management science. Support them as they meet with customers, design new product features and functionality, and take on new challenges to continue building the world’s #1 experience management platform.
- Identify new growth markets that can be addressed through organic means or through strategic partnership and/or acquisition.
- Partner with our Research Services team to advise in your area of specialization as they conduct full-service projects that help the world’s top organizations answer their most critical research questions.
- Develop training materials and learning experiences that enable others to quickly gain knowledge and technical know-how across a wide range of areas in experience management science.
- Conduct, write, and present original research and other thought leadership pieces for conferences and industry events, academic and business press articles and books, joint publications, blogs, podcasts, webinars, etc.
- Master’s or higher, in the social sciences or other disciplines closely related to experience management (e.g., Survey Methodology, Marketing Research, Econometrics, Political Science, Sociology, IO Psychology, Statistics & Data Science).
- 10+ years of applied research
- Experience designing and implementing research related to brand lift, brand positioning, brand health/equity tracking, concept testing, competitor analysis, advertising testing, and a deep understanding of various commercial equity models and industry trends.
- Demonstrated track record of earning the trust of executives, colleagues, and customers as an advisor who listens, understands goals and challenges, and delivers the right solutions
- Demonstrated track record of teaching and developing others in a technical discipline
- Demonstrated track record of presenting research findings in conferences and top industry events (presenting original research to business leaders is strongly preferred)
- Ability to communicate clearly and answer methodological or technical questions directly without unnecessary jargon
- Preferred proficiency with a minimum of one statistical programming language such as Python, R, Stata, SPSS, SAS or similar software with the ability to provide high quality peer review of common statistical tests and assumptions as they relate to research designs