Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We are looking for a detail-oriented Product Specialist who can collaborate with customer-facing teams and configure the platform to provide a good user experience. The ideal candidate would be able to quickly become a technical subject matter expert on the platform and help train customer-facing team members by bridging the gap between technical and non-technical teams.
- Configure specific Limeade features/elements of the platform to fit customer requirements
- Bridge communication between technical and customer-facing teams
- Provide expert training to customer-facing teams
- Manage quickly shifting priorities under tight deadlines
- Flexibility and ability to adapt in a fast-moving environment
- Serve as a technical subject matter expert for Limeade’s platform
- Write and update documentation as needed
- Consult with the Customer Success team to ensure the platform is best utilized to meet customer and end user needs
- Vet program requirements to ensure quality user experience
- Assist in resolving and testing for solutions with our customer support team
- Provide feedback and suggestions to improve the product and our internal processes
- College degree in related field or equivalent education required
- Experience in technical configurations
- HTML knowledge
- SQL knowledge a plus
- A strong ability to assess risk and prioritize
- Flexible communicator—can talk as easily to a developer as to a customer
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion for creating a meaningful user experience
- Consistent work ethic
- Adobe Photoshop or equivalent image editor
- Office 365 proficiency
- Customer Service experience is a bonus
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.