Product Success Architect – Customer Workflow at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
ServiceNow is seeking a driven Product Success Architect – Customer Workflow. Customer Workflow (CWF) Product Success Architect will provide expertise to support customers to ensure customers adopt, renew and maximize their value from their Servicenow investment. The CWF Product Success Architect will participate in the acquisition and retention of customers by leveraging the CWF Applications include Customer Service Management, Field Service Management and Connected Operations This is a hands-on Architect who is capable of going wide and deep on the solution with regards to people, process and technology.
What you get to do in this role:
- A deep sense of empathy for the customer and genuine passion in helping them succeed.
- Engage and collaborate closely with the ServiceNow R&D teams on escalated technical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons, and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving business process and/or technical problems.
- Experience in analyzing and recommending strategies based on business priorities.
- Solid experience in requirements gathering, including experience in creating process mapping documentation.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Miro, Word and PowerPoint.)
- Responsible for creating innovative solutions leveraging ServiceNow’s CWF Solutions
- Mentor field resources in implementation methodology, configuration, and best practices for CWF applications.
- Review customer’s architecture, design processes and system integrations to the platform.
- Respond to customer questions relating to ServiceNow CWF Solutions.
- This role is pivotal in providing our growing customer base, with lessons learned, strategies, and advice to enhance real world security operations.
- Contribute to sales campaigns focused on CWF discussing best practice implementation strategy and planning.
- Configure solution environments to address customer requirements and business issues.
- Collaborate with Product Management and Development team members to enhance ServiceNow products with new capabilities that address customer needs.
- Share best practices and known solutions with other internal teams, community and customers to help promote faster time to value for customers.
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Supporting user conferences, trade shows, PEAK events, etc.
To be successful in this role you have:
- 10+ years of experience in customer-facing roles such as Solution Architect, Technical/Process Consultant, Customer Success and/or Product Manager
- Knowledge of customer service management, field service management, customer self-service, customer community and knowledge management processes / technologies
- Ideally ServiceNow CSM & FSM certified
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Highly data-driven with commitment to drive customer engagement towards business outcome and value realization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to chair sessions and host webinars.
- Must be able to travel up to 25% annually
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.