Skilljar is seeking a second Product Support Specialist to join our fast-growing Customer Success team! This individual will work closely with our Support team to help customers mitigate and solve problems with the Skilljar product. As part of a small team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work across many skill sets and with a variety of team members.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.
- Serve as a contact for customer-facing support and technical requests.
- Own general product support and technical requests until a resolution has been found and communicated to internal teams and/or the customer.
- Leverage your strong product knowledge and customer service skills to provide high-level guidance with implementation and solutions to help enable the success of our customers.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction to increase customer retention.
- Support our Customer Success team with technical configuration and integration set up as needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in partnership with Services and Support Engineers.
- Contribute to the creation of customer and internal facing help documentation.
- Help the business create and update processes as needed.
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process.
- Experience managing a support queue, Zendesk preferred.
- Customer facing experience in customer support function.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize a high-volume of customer requests.
- Highly self-directed and comfortable in a small, unstructured environment with ambiguous and rapidly changing requirements and designs.
- Ability to communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing.
- A collaborative team player with excellent communication skills.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of bright, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Centrally located just a few blocks from Westlake Center in downtown Seattle, the Skilljar office is a fun, perfectly-caffeinated, and creative place to be (come check out our 3-D laser printer). Apply to join us!
Skilljar is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Skilljar does not accept nor are we responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes, LinkedIn bios, or any other candidate introductions.