Senior Application Security Engineer at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:05 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, May 4, 2021
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is a security company and Auth0's Security Engineering organization is in the privileged position of supporting a security-first culture for a company that wants to make the Internet safer. The mission of the Vulnerability Management team is to ensure that Auth0 products are as secure as our customers trust them to be. We partner closely with Engineering, Product, and other Security Engineering teams to help them discover, manage, and remediate security vulnerabilities across the entire Auth0 product.
About the role: We are looking for a Senior Product Security Engineer with a passion for analyzing systems, networks, and applications to identify security issues. You will have a chance to apply your skills and talents to improve the security posture of our product on a daily basis.
In this role you will:
- Be a part of cross functional team of security engineers, penetration testers, and software developers.
- Triage and analyze vulnerability reports from multiple sources, including automated scanners and our bug bounty program.
- Translate vulnerability analysis results into actionable remediation and mitigation steps.
- Collaborate with Offensive Security and Threat Intelligence teams to identify novel vulnerabilities.
- Build tools to simplify and automate Vulnerability Management processes
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working as a product or application security engineer.
- Have knowledge of security vulnerabilities, relevant industry standards, and remediation techniques.
- Have ability to write scripts to automate repetitive work (we use a mix of Node.js, Python, and Go).
- #UK; #ES; #CA; #US;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.