Senior Director Product, API (Expedia Partner Solutions) at Expedia Group
Senior Director Product, API (Expedia Partner Solutions)
As the B2B brand of Expedia Group, Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS) is the world’s largest and fastest-growing B2B travel solutions provider ($10+ billion in sales and counting). We work with over 10,000 partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into travel bookings and satisfied customers.
We are looking for a senior product management leader to drive our global API products (including EPS Rapid, the leading hotel distribution API). You will bring innovation, a strategic perspective, a passionate voice, and an ability to prioritize and execute on your vision and product priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Identify market opportunities and drive a differentiated product strategy for our API business through a deep understanding of partner needs and value
- Set the product vision and lead multiple teams to define roadmaps and prioritized backlogs
- Evangelize the strategic vision and value of API products to both internal teams and partners
- Influence a strong partner-centric mindset across the team
- Conduct market and competitive analysis
- Use partner think tanks to refine and develop new product ideas
- Partner closely with other Expedia Group product and engineering leaders to achieve EPS goals
- Articulate a vision and improvise and communicate ideas/positions on an ad hoc basis
Who you are:
- Embrace creativity and have successfully delivered innovative products throughout your career
- Enthusiastic and strong leader with the ability to influence across the organization at senior levels
- Passionate about driving a culture of innovation, ownership, and delivery to bring new ideas to reality in incremental steps
- Successful at building and developing diverse teams and creating a work environment where exceptional Product Managers and innovators want to work
- Strong analytical abilities with a high attention to detail
- Thrive in a complex and high growth environment
- Passion for partner interaction and desire to exceed what our customers demand of us
- 8+ years of in-depth experience in senior level product management and leadership roles
- Bachelor’s degree required combined with strong strategic credentials ideal; MBA qualification a bonus
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground, so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
We are excited to move to our new Seattle Campus later this year. The campus features onsite wellness and market hall with amazing food options on 40 acres of waterfront property. Check out the campus and latest news on https://lifeatexpedia.com/seattle-campusExpedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.