Senior Global Product Manager
As a worldwide leader in travel, our goal at Expedia Group is to bring the world within reach.
The Checkout team is looking for a Senior Global Product Manager based in Seattle to execute upon our vision for a seamless booking experience used by millions of customers across multiple brands which instills confidence and gets travelers jazzed for their upcoming trip.
What you will do…
- Converge technologies to create a single checkout experience shared across multiple product lines.
- Partner with product, business, analytics and legal colleagues to identify, evaluate and prioritize product requests and opportunities.
- Establish a product roadmap to create immediate and long-term value.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of engineers, technical program managers and user experience designers to evaluate technical options and trade-offs as you bring ideas to fruition.
- Utilize web analytics data and business analyses to identify product opportunities, define scope and develop detailed product requirements.
- Evaluate results of completed projects and apply lessons learned to future projects.
- You have 5+ years of experience in tech with a focus in product management, preferably working on consumer-facing e-commerce products.
- You have a consistent record of leading a product line in a global, dynamic environment.
- You have a big-picture mentality with an eye for details. You think strategically yet are always connected to the details, keeping track of all the moving parts and adjusting as necessary.
- You're a self-starter with a can-do attitude. Owning multiple projects at a time and driving them to completion is your norm.
- You're organized and skilled at merging disparate sources of information, assessing opportunities, and managing contending priorities across a variety of partners to build a product backlog.
- You're data driven and judgment led. You are adept at using the scientific method to craft experiments and have the experience to inform good business judgment.
- You get big things done in a big company. You effectively manage your projects across teams and locales.
- You're an influencer and collaborator. You're able to communicate your point of view while cultivating productive relationships.
- You dig data. You can dive into analytics tools and come out with relevant insights that drive your product forward.
- You're a natural story teller, and are particularly skilled in adapting your message for the audience.
- You have a passion for travel. Not only is it what we do, there's bound to be occasional travel to one of our offices around the globe.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.